FREE tips and news directly to your in-box!
Sign up here for your choice of our monthly e-newsletters
Visitors to our site share what have been their most popular ways to recognize volunteers. Let us hear from you!
Most recent posting: 8 March 2013
- Banquets and Parties with a Twist
- Out-of-the-Ordinary Gifts
- Awards/Special Acknowledgment to Volunteers
- Trips and Outings
- Learning Opportunities as Thanks
- Holiday Events as Recognition Opportunities
- Involving Families and Employers
- Ongoing and Informal Ways to Say Thank You
- Community-Wide Events
- National Volunteer Week Celebrations
- International Volunteer Day Celebrations
- Look Back to Look Ahead
- Resources for Your Recognition Ideas
Also see the Recognition subject area in the Online Library.
You'll also find resources in other areas of this site:
Compare and Buy
Searching for thank you or special occasion gifts for volunteers? Here's one-stop shopping! View and compare the items available from a variety of vendors.
You'll find International Volunteer Program Manager Appreciation Day, International Volunteer Day and National Volunteer Week all described, plus more.
The number of awards for people who volunteer keeps increasing--certainly a nice way to recognize one of your special volunteers.
Online training for individuals, organizations or corporations to work successfully with volunteers. Learn more