For over 30 years, Energize has been training leaders of volunteers to successfully engage volunteers strategically and effectively. Organized around 8 best practices, our self-paced trainings guide learners through every step of partnering with volunteers—from designing volunteer roles and recruiting volunteers to training and celebrating volunteers and evaluating impact.
ENROLL NOW. Just $495 for 1-Year Unlimited Access
Purchase multiple memberships
Contact us if you have questions or are interested in an organization membership
Through this self-paced, comprehensive training program, you will...
- Build a strong foundation for volunteer involvement, grounded in best practices
- Learn how to create impactful volunteer positions that best meet the needs of the organization, including virtual opportunities
- Refine your recruitment strategies to attract the right volunteers for the right roles
- Develop new skills to help you advocate above on behalf of yourself and the volunteers you lead
- Hone your diplomacy skills and increase collaboration between staff and volunteers
- Uncover new ways of assessing and sharing the impact of volunteers
1 Year of Full, Unlimited Access to all program materials to allow you to learn on your own time, at your own pace.
Organized Around 8 Best Practices developed by Energize experts and associates.
- Plan and Prepare
- Design Volunteer Positions
- Recruit Strategically
- Screen, Interview and Place
- Onboard and Train
- Support and Supervision
- Recognize and Retain
- Evaluate and Share Impact
25 Seminars with a total of more than 5 hours of instruction, each seminar averaging 14 mins in length.
16 Self-Instruction Guides with self-assessments, a featured reading from a respected source, discussion questions, and “try-this” exercises.
Progress Reports to track your learning and share with your supervisor or credentialing agencies.
Access to Our Experts for questions and support.
- Unlimited access to the highly-respected international publication, ENGAGE: The global voice of leaders of volunteer engagement (a $50 US value)
- 20% discount on all books sold in the Energize bookstore
Not ready to decide?
Sign up below for the Energize Volunteer Engagement Monthly Update