For over 30 years, Energize has been training leaders of volunteers to successfully engage volunteers strategically and effectively. Organized around 8 best practices, our self-paced trainings guide learners through every step of partnering with volunteers—from designing volunteer roles and recruiting volunteers to training and celebrating volunteers and evaluating impact.
Use code: JULY-50 to receive 50% off
Through this self-paced, comprehensive training program, you will...
- Build a strong foundation for volunteer involvement, grounded in best practices
- Learn how to create impactful volunteer positions that best meet the needs of the organization, including virtual opportunities
- Refine your recruitment strategies to attract the right volunteers for the right roles
- Develop new skills to help you advocate above on behalf of yourself and the volunteers you lead
- Hone your diplomacy skills and increase collaboration between staff and volunteers
- Uncover new ways of assessing and sharing the impact of volunteers
- Unlimited access to the highly-respected international publication, Engage: The global voice of leaders of volunteer engagement (a $50 US value)
- 20% discount on all books sold in the Energize bookstore
Not ready to decide?
Sign up below for the Energize Volunteer Engagement Monthly Update